連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-15 17:12:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 乔布斯英语名言摘抄 [複製鏈接]

1、你只活一次。使它有意义。1 x4 G3 u  G/ {5 `) j
  You only live once. Make it meaningful.$ m/ p8 F7 Q' L8 u
  2、艺术家会创造,愚氓才会从众!
2 d" q; d; v: _+ I7 h* _9 |  The artist creates, YuMang would crowd!3 `( {" S7 w4 |& F( r( `# ~
  3、你须寻得你所爱,并为之守望。
# y5 l( c! ^, B  You must find what you love, and to watch it.
0 Z9 X. u+ h( B6 z! A  4、领袖和跟风者的区别就在于创新。
) s3 }; T0 y8 T1 I& d  Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
7 C6 ?- Y- n0 i9 j6 {1 _7 O  5、创新就是把各种事物整合到一起。
( O1 s0 ?# n1 w. f8 F  Innovation is to make all sorts of things together.7 h$ K1 F) T  r/ Q
  6、拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事。$ A; Q& P' b/ \
  It is a great thing to have a beginner's mind.
: \' N2 i7 ?7 f4 A$ Z  7、你若能绕过经验,便会有创新之举。
, y9 v' A5 F% s. l  If you can bypass the experience, will have the innovation.- c2 @$ p8 o' I
  8、记住你即将死去!不要为别人而活!
8 J5 c5 b: _+ @+ h: R  Remember that you are about to die! Don't live for others!
* h* j6 ]  _1 ]# I) a, K5 r8 x; ]  9、不要让别人的意见湮没了你心中那个声音。* p9 J7 V! ?, \$ w8 _
  Don't let the noise of others' opinions annihilation of the voice in your heart.
8 w: H; h5 e0 k& L3 i) U  10、你即将一无所有,你没有理由不去跟随你的心。4 {* U0 H8 H: B$ j
  You will have nothing, you have no reason not to follow your heart.
4 S  H: x& i4 |% d# w* P) F  11、你的时间有限,不要浪费它去重复别人的人生。
' v7 @* O$ `9 L% y( F- \/ c  Your time is limited, don't waste it to repeat someone else's life.
6 N" w) L1 a( Q+ R0 G  Q  12、不要欺骗别人,能被你骗到的都是相信你的人。, H1 I/ O! s3 l. p3 ?1 x) }
  Don't deceive others, can be you cheat to is a lot of people who believe in you.
+ f' j. k( ~4 Z) @: b  13、活着就是为了改变世界,难道还有其他原因吗?( s& i" f% u! P$ g' _! ~
  To live is to change the world, is there any other reason?7 N& O& z/ D7 I2 ?1 Q. \
  14、你必须努力理顺你的思维,才能使其简单明了。- Z3 j) H( a4 K) N: S
  You must try to straighten out your thinking to make it simple and clear.
' f6 ?( `/ ~* t/ A& S5 a  15、伟大的艺术品不必追随潮流,他本身就能引领潮流。
0 l) d- v0 \6 A  S$ o2 b  Great art don't have to follow the trend, he alone can lead.- j1 c% v$ M6 i) U! v
  16、即时最想到达天堂的人,也不想通过死亡到达天堂。" ^; z5 y5 D! M( U% M
  Instant want to reach the heaven, also don't want to reach heaven through death.0 g- I; p4 |! o$ g0 Q* l/ A0 ^" l! A+ Z
  17、那些疯狂到认为自己可以改变世界的人改变了世界。% `4 D6 D: A1 l1 m: q- y) w
  The people who crazy enough to think they can change the world has changed the world.
: p5 E: p( w5 {: Z9 e  18、你的时间有限,所以不要浪费时间去过别人的生活。! V3 R- E4 ?+ m# u6 O& K
  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.8 Y- V2 }  r8 C. o5 f; V
  19、把每一天都当成生命中的最后一天,你就会轻松自在。6 d9 m' t: M5 u5 W4 a2 l
  Take each day as the last day of life, you will be at ease.+ b6 ~" _  m: o6 D" k5 c
  20、一切都简化了,这正是我所追求的,既专注,又简单。* ^0 U5 e5 l8 P7 D& L
  Everything is simplified, it is just what I pursue, focus, and simple.
$ T$ m7 y8 v- {; T+ r. L  21、时间是有限的,所以不要把时间浪费在走别人的路上。" H% E1 E+ D# r6 z0 D
  Time is limited, so don't waste time on others on the way.
7 D* e4 a/ n" [  22、人生中最重要的决定不是你做什么,而是你不做什么。
0 T3 j9 I; ]7 ^) `. b" i6 G" c  The most important decisions in life is not what you do, but what you do.
8 A9 b6 I  v0 J6 f7 r  23、死亡很可能就是生命中最棒的发明,是生命交替的媒介。
4 i* a) ]' Z$ a$ j" ^  Death is very likely is the greatest invention in my life, is life of alternating medium.
& w; T/ C. Y+ Z; O+ i, L! y  24、有些时候,生活会拿起一块砖头向你的脑袋上猛拍一下。- F; A. F- E9 H* P  F
  Sometimes life's going picked up a brick to you in the head fierce clap.
7 D; V9 F/ n' {- ~, D/ h& ?  25、请遵从你内心的声音,它们已经知道你想成为什么样的人。
- u: O2 A# h' }2 T: x) G: |/ Z  Please follow your own inner voice, they already know what you want to be.
. R( \; |$ W1 e* d5 D  26、你的时间是有限的,所以不要浪费时间活在别人的生命中。
8 Z' C% q6 X- }& ?+ k& y  Your time is limited, so don't waste your time living in someone else's life.
7 ]% Y# C' K) }* _+ Z% Z% K* o  27、你想用卖糖水来度过余生,还是想要一个机会来改变世界?/ |& a* D+ ~; z6 M1 R4 d# t2 U
  Do you want to sell sugar water to spend the rest of their lives, or want to have a chance to change the world?! k+ x) F7 g0 T
  28、如果今天是你生命的最后一天,你想做什么你今天要做什么?
# [6 n/ W( R5 B+ m2 Q  If today is the last day of your life, what do you want to do what are you doing today?" M8 [# M$ Y' D
  29、只有疯狂到认为自己能改变世界的人,才能真正的改变世界。4 [  ?# Y1 {1 T, q7 C7 n. A3 G
  Only crazy enough to think they can change the world, can really change the world.
% o3 D) c- a  D1 c! M( e( H) g9 D# h# ]' S  30、普通的艺术家模仿别人的作品,伟大的艺术家窃取别人的灵感
) s4 O& R  F4 R. d  Common artists imitate others works, great artists steal other people's ideas.
. e" Q/ e$ k8 y/ @0 g
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部